- You plan and perform engineering tests and use advanced statistical and scientific methods to address and assure process performance in our test area.
- You perform the feasibility and the concept design including subcontractor selection and risk assessment (PFMEA) in order to assess the selected solutions for their relevance, and their adequacy versus existing and future Melexis need
- You drive requirement gathering from internal and external customers for the needed developments and improvements in order to reach targets as set in the process roadmap
- You ensure the transfer to production according to Melexis rules, and conduct initial training to enable manufacturing to be self-sufficient.
- You provide needed procedures as basic for work, calibration and maintenance instructions
Master Degree in engineering (Electronics, Electro-mechanics/Mechatronics, Automation, Industrial control systems, Microelectronics...) or other applicable industrial engineering degree
- Good knowledge of manufacturing automation concepts and solutions
- Familiar with Process control techniques, SPC, Measurement system analysis
- Familiar with Risk assessment technique and DFMEA/PFMEA, Equipment release criteria, OEE
- Good skills in project management.
- Able to create and deploy work, calibration and maintenance instructions.
- Good understanding of development and validation of a dedicated measurement system
- Fluent in Englis